Research Center for Nuclear Weapons Abolition, Nagasaki University (RECNA) published a policy proposal, “A Comprehensive Approach to A Northeast Asia Nuclear Weapon Free Zone(NEA-NWFZ)” in March, 2015. To follow up the proposal, RECNA hosted a workshop in February 2016, and decided to establish a “Panel on Peace and Security of Northeast Asia(PSNA)” at the following Workshop held in November 2016. PSNA is an independent group of experts from various countries especially in Northeast Asia, and its primary mission is to facilitate political processes, through timely policy recommendations and public engagement, to create a NEA-NWFZ as part of establishing peace and security in the region.
- 2020-02-26 【Feb. 24, 2020】The 2018-2019 Summitry Process and Prospects for Denuclearization of the korean Peninsula (PSNA-WP-12)
- 2020-02-26 【Feb. 21, 2020】China’s Dilemmas over Stalled North Korean Denuclearization Talks (PSNA-WP-11)
- 2020-02-17 【Feb. 15, 2020】The Overview of the Adaptive Cooperative Threat Reduction Proposal for the Denuclearization of the DPRK (PSNA-WP-10)
- 2020-02-06 【Jan. 31, 2020】Paved with Good Intentions : Trump’s Nuclear Diplomacy with North Korea (PSNA-WP-9)
- 2019-05-27 【May 27, 2019】Methods for Refining Estimates of Cumulative DRPK Uranium Production (PSNA-WP-8)